The Metallica Vinyl Bootlegs Index
MINNEAPOLIS 860528 - 7"
RECORD/LABEL DETAILS (Regular Versions);
black, blue marbled, brown marbled & dark marbled
green marbled, pink marbled & purple marbled
red marbled, dark yellow marbled & light yellow marbled
RECORD/LABEL DETAILS (Misspressed Versions);
clear brown/pink marbled (scan taken from ebay)
green/black marbled (scan taken from ebay)
blue/green/orange marbled (scan taken from ebay.com), light clear blue marbled & clear brown/red marbled
clear brown/blue marbled
green/blue marbled, green/red (purple) marbled (2 pictures) & green/yellow marbled
clear pink/brown marbled
dark red marbled
dark red/blue marbled
yellow/black marbled, yellow/green marbled & yellow/red marbled (2 pictures)
Type Of Vinyl: 7" Single
Country / Year: Sweden & Norway/1997?
Source / Date: Orpheum Theatre, Minneapolis, USA, 28/05/86
Matrix: KLIFF A & KLIFF B
A. For Whom The Bell Tolls
B. Damage Inc.
Here are all versions of the "Minneapolis" show:
1. Minneapolis 860528: First Press / Original
2. For Whom The Bell Tolls / Damage Inc.: Overstock of the "Minneapolis 860528" single
3. Bang Thy Head: Overstock of the "Minneapolis 860528" single
4. Twin City Holocaust: Overstock of the "Minneapolis 860528" single
5. Dying Time Is Here: Overstock of the "Minneapolis 860528" single
There are also a lot of different coloures available. If you have/know a colour not listed here, let me know: SAM Also there are two different covers: a dark coloured cover & a light coloured cover.